Thursday, October 11, 2012

True Colors.....

Isn't it funny. I'm sure you all know the topic I'm about to write about. I would like to preface this article with the following information. 1) this is not about anyone I'm involved with. 2) this is also not about anyone I consider a friend 3) just because a persons is in your "friends list" on social media doesn't mean they're your friend.

People all have a time when they show their "true" colors. Now true colors can be so very positive but more often than not its negative. Which is what I want to discuss. Why do so many people need to be fake? Is it that they don't like themselves enough to be real? Is it that they have to manipulate and lie to have people like them. I personally don't care about the why. I give everyone a clean slate when I meet them. It's up to them to keep it clean after that. I also let everyone have mistakes within reason because none of us are perfect.

Having said that, when a woman acquaintance comes to me and accuses me of something that's not true. Then later goes further with an email that's not true about others just to make herself look good and manipulate me into liking her, is too big of a mistake for me to let go unnoticed. This would be her "true" color. Now the funny part is that in about 3 interactions at social events she nuked herself from any area of trust. Oh yes I almost forgot, it's always someone else's fault. Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment