Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nice Guy Quest Part 1

So I am so curious at this point in my life about the quest for nice guys made by seemingly normal women. I have often heard a woman state that all she wants is a nice guy. You check out the dating sites and 8 out of 10 female profiles have words to the affect, that they want to find a nice guy. Then when they do, there are several outcomes besides keeping him. He is too nice, he can't be real, I can have him anytime, I'm still in love with my last jerk.....it's all BS. I believe they never wanted a nice guy. That it is just their story and they needed something to say. I don't believe that women in general truly believe a nice guy can take care of them on a protection level. Nice guys are nice because they choose to be. They have grown to a place of inner peace and happiness. They want to share that with the lady that touches their heart. Usually they go unseen, or they are pushed away or worse yet placed in the "friend zone".
Michael McConnell

1 comment:

  1. You know... My 21 year old son came to me and said "mom, I don't get it.. These girls get treated like shit, I come along and treat them nice, they treat me like shit, they go back to the asshole and treat him good" I tried to explain how he just hasn't found the right girl... But at his young age he has made a conscious decision to start treating girls like shit so that they will treat him well..
    So we ruin guys at a young age.. But I have to say it goes the other way as well.. I don't know how many times I've seen the nicest guys in the world with a total bitch... It's a crazy crazy world... So there's something to be said about the nice girl as well... No matter how hard I try I just can't treat someone like shit.. Even if I know I get treated better.. It's just not worth it to me, I shouldn't have to be someone I'm not (mean) because some idiot doesn't appreciate how nice I am.. Ya know?

    ReplyDelete