Saturday, December 26, 2015

Top That!

What could possibly top a day of riding to Oceanside in gale force winds?  Well let me tell you....taking a nice hot shower to warm up after fixing the shower one more time.  Then having the power go out.  That would have been the best as a kid!  You know "Sorry Mom, but I can't see".  So now that the power has been out for 2 hours and all the batteries in the electronic devices are dying.....
Now my amazing girl gets home and we light some more candles, as she jumps in the shower the lights come back on!!  Yeah!  So I'm sticking with the story that Southern California Edison has gender preferencing.....lol. Then of course I was tasked with blowing out all of the candles just in time to get my girl a towel and help dry off her beautiful body. Once again, proof that there is a God!  Just thought I would share.....

No comments:

Post a Comment